Child Custody And Visitation
Helping You Protect Your Time With Your Child
Our experienced custody and visitation attorney, David Williams, has over two decades of experience helping clients reach agreements in these challenging cases. We know that each case is different, and we work together with you to gain a complete understanding of your custody plan. Our individualized approach allows us to pursue an agreement that meets your custody and child visitation goals. You will always meet or confer with an attorney concerning your case.
We ensure that the custody agreement/plan answers the important questions that need to be resolved. These might include:
- Deciding which parent will provide the primary residence for the child, both during the process and after the divorce or end of the relationship has been finalized
- Determining the financial support to be provided by the parents for the children
- Finding an appropriate custody/visitation schedule
- Ensuring that there is a system in place for the parents to discuss concerns and problems related to minor custody or visitation matters
- Relocating/moving the child out of town or out of state
Even after orders concerning custody and visitation have been put in place, you and your co-parent will often experience events that threaten to lead to new disputes. Should a modification of your agreement become necessary, we are committed to helping you protect the future of your family.
Make Informed Decisions About Your Child Custody Case
Together, we will determine the best steps to take to resolve your custody and visitation concerns. Call 318-798-5559 or send us an email to schedule a free consultation with our skilled child custody lawyer. We offer affordable flat fees and payment plans.