Divorce And Family Law
Making Important Decisions Together
No two divorces are the same. We are committed to finding a solution that allows you to protect the things most important to you. You will have questions about the changes that you are about to experience, and we ensure that you are able to make informed decisions about the issues that need to be addressed as part of your divorce.
Some of the common divorce problems that we will help you resolve include:
- Determining who will be able to use certain property, such as the car or house, while the divorce is ongoing
- Deciding the custody and parenting time/visitation schedules for your child
- Examining the child support and spousal support concerns in your case
- Moving the children out of town or out of Louisiana
- Modifying past divorce or custody agreements due to a change in circumstances
- Subsequently dividing the ownership of community property that you and your spouse have accumulated during the marriage
While we will work tirelessly to resolve your divorce without a trial, we have the experience necessary to prepare you to take your case to trial before the judge if it is in your best interests. This is an important time in your life, and we want you to feel confident that you have someone on your side throughout the entire process.
Want To Learn More About Divorce In Louisiana?
Our experienced Shreveport divorce lawyer will walk you through the entire process, so that you are prepared for what is next. We offer affordable flat fees and payment plans. Call 318-798-5559 or send us an email to schedule a free consultation.